AP PGECET Counselling 2017 – The AP PGECET Counselling 2017 has been started from July 2nd week onwards with the verification of documents. Candidates will have to first complete their document verification and then complete their web option entry for the seat allotments. The AP PGECET Counselling 2017 is being held in two rounds and is based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE or AP PGECET 2017. Check the AP PGECET 2017 Counselling Procedure given below on this page.
Also Check: AP PGECET 2nd Phase Web Counselling 2017 Date
AP PGECET Counselling 2017 – Centers, WEB Options Process, Certificate Verification @ appgecet.nic.in
The qualified and eligible candidates of GATE/GPAT and APPGECET-2017 are informed to attend APPGECET-2017 web counselling for admission into ME/M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D courses for the academic year 2017-18 as per the schedule given below at any one of the Helpline Centres.
AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2017
The AP PGECET counselings dates 2017 are released official after announcement. The Candidates who are searching for AP PGECET 2017 Counselling Dates have to check official web portal first. We provide here complete details about counselling like AP PGECET Counselling Certificate Verification Dates, required Documents for Certificate verification, web counselling procedure, web Option dates, Web Option Changing process, Counselling registration fee, AP M.Tech & M.Pharmacy Colleges Fee Structure, Helpline wise Counselling dates with ranks, Reporting time & all other Important details regarding it. The PG ECET Notification is released by Andhra University in the month of February. So, the candidates need not waste your valuable time anymore searching for the ap pgecet counselling dates are below check now.
Name of the Organization: AP State Council of Higher Education
Name of the Exam: Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)
Date of the Exam: 10th May 2017 to 12th May 2017
Category: AP PGECET Counselling 2017
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
Important Points Should Fallow By AP PGECET Candidates 2017
- Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are only available for APPGECET-2017 candidates.
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates have to pay processing fee Online in http://appgecet.nic.in
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- for OC/BC and Rs.500/for SC/ST candidates before he/she attends certificate verification.
- Processing fee shall be paid online using credit card/debit card/net banking options.
- Visit http://appgecet.nic.in using Internet Explorer (9.0 or above) and click on processing fee payment online
- Enter GATE/GPAT/APPGECET-2017 Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online. [For APPGECET candidates, the option will be available after 30-08-2017].
- select any one mode of payment credit card/debit card/net banking and enter credentials. Once the transaction is successful, note the transaction ID and inform at the time of attending certificate verification.
Check Here: AP PGECET Seat Allotment Results 2017
Online Registration For Web Counselling:
After document verification and fee payment, the candidate will register themselves on the official site for counselling process. Then candidate will select the course/college option of their interest and submit it. The choice filling will be conducted through web counselling.
AP PGECET Counselling Fee Details
Candidate need to produce two set of xerox copies and Original documents.Pay the counselling fee of Rs.1000 (Rs.500 for SC/ST candidates).Candidate will have to register with mobile number for one time password for web options.
- Processing Fee to be Paid: Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST)
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 31.08.2017 only.
- Enter APPGECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
- Contact nearest Help Line Center for any other clarifications.
Direct Link To Pay Fee Online: Click Here
AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2017 Released
Documents Required For APPGECET 2017 Web Counseling
Necessary Certificates For All Candidates who are going to appear for ap pgecet counselling centre.
The following Original Certificates are to be produced and one set of Xerox copies of the same are to be
submitted at the time of verification
- GATE Score /GPAT/APPGECET-2017 Rank Card & APPGECET-2017 Hall Ticket
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination i.e, Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education (Aadhar card/House hold card).
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P / Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telengana from M.R.O in case of candidates who studied outside the state of A.P./Telengana
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate / House hold card (white)
APPGECET 2017 Counselling required certificates for PH Peoples
- PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
NCC & Sports People:
Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B, C Certificate(s).
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
Ex-Service Personnel have to produce the following
- Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- Identity Card
- Discharge Book for verification
Serving persons have to produce Service Certificates from the place of work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Only candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana and AP are eligible to considered under “CAP” Category.
A Certificate issued by the competent JNTUK authority of their place of Residence.
AP PGECET Web Counselling 2017 List Of Helpline Centres
Seat Allotment Process:
The seat will be allotted in order of preference of choices given chosen by the candidates will enter the options carefully and take a printout of the saved options. Candidates will download the provisional allotment letter and report to the allotted college.
If any candidates need to cancel their admission and again want to appear in the second round of counselling, they have to pay the counselling fee again as a fresher candidate. Any candidates wish to withdraw from the counselling, they have to submit an application to the helpline centre along with receipt of certificate.
Download Here Official Announcement Notification: Download AP PGECET 2017 Notification
Note: If candidates will not go to the allotted college then the admission will be cancelled. So we have advised to the candidates that they will report to the allotted college in specified time frame.