AP ICET Seat Allotment Results 2017 has been released ap icet seat allotment on 19th July officially at apicet.nic.in. All the Students can check ap icet seat allotment order result to their Rank Lists and qualified aspirants name lists available to check ap icet seat allotment college wise online from below link.
AP ICET Seat Allotment Results 2017 Released- Download College Order Rank Wise List @ apicet.nic.in
AP ICET Seat Allotment Rank Details:
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education
Date of examination: 2nd May 2017
Official site: apicet.nic.in
Name of the University: Sri Venkateswara University
Name of the Exam: Integrated Common Entrance Test
Category: AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2017 , Rank Lists
Important Points of AP ICET Seat Allotment Results:
- Only the Students who have qualified in AP ICET seat allotment 2017 will be considered for the seat allotment process.
- It is mandatory for every Student to register and participate in the counselling of AP ICET 2017.
- Prior to the seat allotment of AP ICET, applicants have to fill in choices of branches and colleges as per their preferences. Students also have to verify all the required documents at the time of counselling.
The allotment of seats to the Students in the desired institute is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria of AP ICET 2017 seat allotment.
- If Students are satisfied with the icet seat allocated to them, they have to accept the seats online and save the details of joining.
- A joining report with the admission number of the candidate will also be generated. Candidates have to take a print out of the same and retain it safely.
- After confirming the seats, candidates have to pay the requisite fee amount through the challan mode.
Students who have been allotted seats have to carry the print out of the joining report along with them to the institute for taking admission.
- Students who fail to report to the respective institute for AP ICET 2017 seat allotment process within the given period of time will lose their claim to the seat allotted to them.
Required Documents For Verification:
- AP-ICET-2017 Hall Ticket
- AP ICET-2017 Rank Card
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalised education) or Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2014
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification).
AP ICET 1 Round Counselling 2017
- In this round candidate gets seats in the college according to the merit list and rank range.
- This round of counselling will schedule in the month of June 2017.
- Candidates must have to report at allotted institutes on or before the last date, for AP ICET Seat Allotment Results.
- Otherwise, seat will refer to other candidates who deserve it.
AP ICET 2nd Round Counselling 2017
- If candidates fail to get a seat in the first round can participate in this round.
- The candidate does not satisfy with seat allotted to him/her in the first round can apply for this round.
- If a candidate fails to report to counselling venue on time should be eligible for the second round.
- If a candidate did not get the seat of their choice also apply for the second phase of counselling.
AP ICET 3rd Round Counselling 2017
- This is last round which is conducting for admission in MCA, MBA courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh colleges.
- Huge numbers of candidates have registered for counselings.
- The seat will be allotted as per rank card and score card which is obtained in the AP ICET 2017 Entrance test.
How To Check AP ICET 2017 seat allotment Letter:
- Log on to the official website apicet.nic.in
- Click on Students or candidate login with the help of ID and password allotted by the helpline centre
- Enter your hall ticket number, login ID, Date of birth etc
- click on submit button
- The AP ICET 2017 Seat allotment letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download button and
- Click on the print button to get the printout for further use.
- All the Students will have to carry all the original document in the Counselings session for verification
ICET Counselling Contact Information
APICET – 2017
First Floor, New Mba Building
Sri Venkateswara University
Tirupati – 517502