AP ICET WEB Counselling 2017: As for our knowledge the counselling of APICET 2017 will be conducted during the month of June 2017 we are expecting, ap icet exam conducting body – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE). The ap icet result will be declared on May 2017 after which the cutoff will be released to give a detailed account of minimum ranks or marks required to qualify for the counselling rounds.
Also Check Here: AP ICET Seat Allotment Order Download
Check below pdf to know web counselling dates rank wise
AP ICET WEB Counselling Dates, Centers, Process, Required Documents, Reporting Time
AP ICET College Wise Seat Allotment
APICET 2017 counselling will be conducted as per the required eligibility criteria laid down by the participating institutions in AP ICET and will involve various stages before the final seat allotment is carried out. Board presents a comprehensive account of AP ICET counselling 2017 guidelines as defined by the official exam conducting authorities. AP ICET Counselling Certificate Verification Dates, required Documents for Certificate verification, web counselings procedure, web Option dates, AP ICET WEB Counselling 2017 Changing process, Counselling registration fee details are discussed below.
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Counselling Details
Organisation Name: AP state council higher education
Official website: sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/
Exam Name: AP ICET 2017
Category Name: AP ICET WEB Counselling 2017
AP ICET 2017 Web Counselling Dates
AP ICET 2017 counselling Process
Candidates who have dream to do their higher studies of MBA & MCA have to attend to APICET counselling 2017 after qualified in ICET 2017 exam. We Provide complete Process Regarding AP ICET WEB Counselling 2017.
- Candidates who are willing to attend the ICET Counselling have to check Notification rank wise carefully.
- Find your Rank wise Helpline center & Date
- Attend to Counselling
- Pay The Counselling fee & take computer generated Fee receipt.
- Give the personal Mobile Number & Email Address at the time of Counselling Fee Pay.
- The counselling Registration Fee Receipt having the Registration ID & password
- Keep the Receipt safe to Perform web options.
- The officials Done the Certificate verification & take the Xerox copies of Certificate of 2 copies.
- Perform web options at pre-decided the date.
- You can change the college list if you want.
- Submit it.
- The Allotment will be given by AU
- the allotted college send as SMS to the registered Phone Number.
Required Certificates For AP ICET WEB Counselling 2017
Below are we are listing out the necessary documents which are required to take to counselling centres.
- AP ICET 2017 Rank Card
- Andhra Pradesh AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017
- S.S.C/10th or its equivalent Marks memo
- IV to X Study Certificates
- Degree or Btech all sems marks Memos & PC
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidate – APICET Counselling Dates 2017
APICET 2017 Counselling required certificates for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
NCC & Sports People:
To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
AP ICET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates – 11-07-2017
Click here to download pdf of web counselling notification: AP ICET 2017 NOTIFICATION
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.