AP ECET Extended Final Phase Seat Allotment: AP ECET Seat Allotment Result 2017 has been released on 29th June officially at apecet.nic.in. All the Students can check ap ecet seat allotment order their Rank Lists and qualified aspirants name lists available to check ap ecet seat allotment college wise online from below link.
AP ECET Extended Final Phase Seat Allotment Results 2017 – Check Rank Wise List @ apecet.nic.in
AP ECET Seat Allotment Rank Details:
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education
Date of examination: 3rd May 2017
Official site: apecet.nic.in
Name of the University: JNTU ANANTHAPUR
Name of the Exam: Engineering Common Entrance Test
Date of Notification : 18.02.2017
Category: AP ECET 2017 Seat Allotment , Rank Lists
Important Points of AP ECET 2017 Seat Allotment:
- Only the Students who have qualified in AP ECET 2017 will be considered for the seat allotment process.
- It is mandatory for every Student to register and participate in the counselling of AP ECET 2017.
- Prior to the seat allotment of AP ECET, applicants have to fill in choices of branches and colleges as per their preferences. Students also have to verify all the required documents at the time of counselling.
The allotment of seats to the Students in the desired institute is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria of AP ECET 2017.
- If Students are satisfied with the seat allocated to them, they have to accept the seats online and save the details of joining.
- A joining report with the admission number of the candidate will also be generated. Candidates have to take a print out of the same and retain it safely.
- After confirming the seats, candidates have to pay the requisite fee amount through the challan mode.
Students who have been allotted seats have to carry the print out of the joining report along with them to the institute for taking admission.
- Students who fail to report to the respective institute for AP ECET 2017 seat allotment process within the given period of time will lose their claim to the seat allotted to them.
The seat allotment is consist of a three different phases:
It is the frist round of the Counselings session where the candidates who have scored good ranks in the AP ECET 2017 will be called for the seat allotment. For this phase the candidates will have to download the seat allotment letter issued by the JNTUA on AP ECET Official website. This has to be done in the month of June 2017. Soon after the seat allotment Students will have to contact the College allotted to the candidate on the bases of his rank.
This is an important phase for the Students who were not selected for Phase 1 Seat Allotment. In this phase the Students will have to follow the same steps as followed in Phase 1
This is the last and the final Phase for the admission. In this Phase all the vacant seat will be called by the inviting the Students who scored ranks in the AP ECET 2017.
Required Documents For Verification:
- AP ECET 2017 Rank Card
- AP ECET 2017 Hall Ticket
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- S.S.C Marks Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Physically Challenged Children of Armed Personnel / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate or Domicile in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.Final allotment of seats5 fee payment
- Participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any)
- Seat withdrawal
How To Check AP ECET 2017 seat allotment Letter:
- Log on to the officialwebsite apecet.nic.in
- Click on Students or candidate login with the help of ID and password allotted by the helpline center
- Enter your hall ticket number, login ID, Date of birth etc
- click on submit button
- The AP ECET 2017 Seat allotment letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download button and
- Click on the print button to get the printout for further use.
- All the Students will have to carry all the original document in the Counseling session for verication