AP Eamcet Second Phase Seat Allotment 2018: AP eamcet second round seat allotment 2018 college wise are going to be declared on a date is give below. Student’s are searching for ap eamcet 2018 2nd phase seat allotment order’s eagerly. We are suggesting to the student’s that, ap eamcet rank wise colleges 2018 list is available take a good decisions over selecting colleges. We announce ap eamcet 2018 2nd phase seat allotment date officially check out now below.
AP Eamcet Second Phase Seat Allotment 2018 Result Rank wise List Of Selected Colleges @ apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET 2nd Phase Seat Allotment 2018 College Wise Rank List
Eligible Candidates of AP EAMCET-2018 (M.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, eamcet seat allotment college wise 2018, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below. AP EAMCET 2018 second round seat allotment.
AP Eamcet 2nd Phase Certificate Verification is Necessary?
The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first phase should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options on the same day as per the Ranks mentioned below AP EAMCET 2nd phase Seat Allotment.
AP Eamcet 2nd Round Seat Allotment
It is absolutely necessary for the applicants to clear the document verification process. Reporting at the allotted college and payment of fees has to be done for the applicant’s confirmation of admission. Once verification is done in 1st phase of counselling then document verification is not necessary for ap eamcet 2nd phase counselling. The qualifying entrance examination of AP EAMCET was held from April 22 to April 26, 2018. Check the full article for more details about AP EAMCET 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2018.
AP Eamcet 2nd Phase Allotment 2018
- Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: http://sche.ap.gov.in
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
- NCC & SPORTS categories seats will be allotted in this phase as per merit list submitted by the respective authorities.
AP Eamcet 2nd Phase Allotment 2018
- Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 30.06.2018.
- Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working
AP EAMCET 2018 Second Phase Seat Allotment Dates
The candidates can check the dates of 2nd phase Seat Allotment of AP EAMCET 2018 from the table below.
Procedure of AP EAMCET Second Round Seat Allotment 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 second phase seat allotment procedure will be conducted in online mode. The admission committee will be allotting seats based on the applicant’s merit, category, sex, local area, special reservation category and more. Availability of seats during ap eamcet second phase seat allotment results 2018 will also matter.
The list of the allotted applicants will be released in online mode. No individual notification will be sent to the qualified applicants. The applicants will be able to access the list by logging into their accounts.
Fee Payment of AP EAMCET second Phase Seat Allotment 2018
candidates who will attend certificate verification first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification.
Processing Fee to be Paid: Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
If the applicants are allotted seats, then he/she must pay the specified admission fee through the challan which will be available for download. After downloading the challan, the applicants will have to pay the tuition fees through the challan at any Andhra Bank or Indian Bank.
The applicants will have to report at their allotted institute along with the fee receipt to confirm their admission. In case the applicants wish for up-gradation, then he/she must report at the allotted institute after paying the fees.
Those applicants who are not allotted seats will be able to participate in the second round of counselling along with freshly registered applicants. In case the applicants do not want admission then they do not have to report at their allotted institute for AP EAMCET second phase Seat allotment 2018 College Wise.
AP Eamcet Second Phase Seat Allotment Download
Allotments will be placed on the website on 07.07.2018 Announced Now. For vacancies and other details please visit: http://apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Second Phase Seat Allotments – Available Now
AP EAMCET 2018 ADMISSION PROCESS
Students, those get the seat during the counselling process they have to report at the allotted institution along with the candidate’s original documents and allotted letter.
Candidates have to report to the institution within a given time period. If the candidates will fail to report to the allotted college in a given time frame, then the candidate seat will be given to the other candidate.