AP EAMCET Final Phase Counselling 2017: AP eamcet final phase counselling, AP EAMCET Final Web Counselling, AP EAMCET Final Round counselling dates are available on July first weak. For more information go through below information.
AP EAMCET FINAL Phase Counselling 2017 – Web Options, Certificate Verification Dates @ apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Final Phase Counselling
AP EAMCET 2017 Final Phase Seat Allotment College Wise will be issued in July 2017. Candidates can download AP EAMCET Final Round Allotment letter Result 2017 after official announcement. Check AP EAMCET 2017 Final Counselling Notification details. check dates and AP EAMCET Seat allotment details. AP EAMCET Final Counselling vacancy collage list.
AP EAMCET 2017 Final Counselling Dates Details
|Organization Name||Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Name of the Exam||Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||24th April to 28th April 2017|
|Category||AP EAMCET Final phase Counselling|
AP EAMCET FINAL Counselling dates 2017 Rank Wise
All those candidates who have passed the examination but has not yet to the chance to appear for the counselling process are waiting for the AP EAMCET Final round counselling 2017 for which the dates will be announced shortly. Candidates will be able to download the notification and after that they will be able to attend their counselling process according to the schedule mentioned in the notice. Candidates will have to visit the official portal to check for the updates as they will not be initiated for this trough any other mode. All those who will attend the counselling will need to bring all the required set of documents must and should to ensure their eligibility from the admission process. The allotment process will be conducted in august and it will be noticed to the candidates.
Eligible Candidates of AP EAMCET-2017 (M.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first phase should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options on the same day as per the Ranks mentioned below.
- All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. For list of Help Line centers see the Annexure-I.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule.
- Options given in the 1st Phase and 2nd phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier
Notification and website: https://apeamcet.nic.in.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
- NCC & SPORTS categories seats will be allotted in this phase as per merit list submitted by the respective authorities.
Allotments will be placed on the website on 08.08.2017 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details please visit: https://apeamcet.nic.in
NOTE: candidates who will attend certificate verification first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification. Processing Fee to be Paid:Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
- Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
Candidates are asking that, “verification of certificates are necessary in Final phase of counselling” answer is providede here: AP Eamcet Final Phase Certificate Verification is Necessary?
Also check: AP EAMCET Final Phase Seat Allotment Results