AP EAMCET Notification 2018, Exam Dates, Apply Online at sche.ap.gov.in: APSCHE is all set to conduct Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET-2018) this year. It has now issued the notification citing the admissions into various engineering professional courses. Every year JNTUK on behalf of APSCHE conducts AP EAMCET exam, which is a state level entrance exam. Students qualified in this exam with merit marks will be given admissions into various government and private colleges of the state. Now, APSCHE has invited applications from the eligible candidates from all across the state. It has issued an official notification on 26th February 2018. Candidates who want to enroll for AP EAMCET 2018 can check out the notification details below.
AP EAMCET Notification 2018, Exam Dates, Apply Online @ sche.ap.gov.in
A Common Entrance Test designated as “Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test” (AP EAMCET – 2018) will be conducted by JNT University Kakinada, KAKINADA for the academic year 2018-2019 for admission into the First Year of Professional Courses i.e (i) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), (ii) B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc & (iii) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET Exam Schedule 2018
The exam schedule of AP EAMCET 2018 is as below.
- Notification Release Date – 26th February 2018
- Online application submission starts from – 28th Feb 2018
- Last date to submit application form – 29th March 2018
- Hall tickets available from – 18th April 2018
- Exam date – 22nd to 25th April, 2018 (Engineering), 25th to 26th April, 2018 (Agriculture) and 24th to 25th April (both courses)
- Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering) – 25.04.2018
- Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture) – 26.04.2018
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key – 28.04.2018 (5.00 PM)
- Declaration of Results – 05.05.2018
- Students should belong to Indian nationality or should be a holder of OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) to apply for AP EAMCET exam.
- Students belonging to AP/TS states must have the domicile.
- Students should have intermediate or equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
- Students must pass in subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Diploma final year students can also apply for the exam.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
Students applying for the AP EAMCET exam 2018 need to satisfy the criteria mentioned by JNTUK. Students need to apply for the exam on or before the last date of application submission. The applications will be accepted by the authority after the last date with some late fee.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs. 500/- for Engineering, Medical and Agriculture streams.
For Online submission, visit the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. A candidate has to pay Rs.500/- as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment: (a) AP ONLINE / TS ONLINE (b) Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details, the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details.
The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application Form and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination. The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.