AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 – Rank Wise Dates, Apply Procedure @ apeamcet.nic.in: AP EAMCET web counselling 2018 will start from 28th May 2018 to 30th May 2018. The AP EAMCET 2018 is a state level entrance test conducted by JNTU Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE to provide admissions to the students in various undergraduate professional courses offered by different universities and institutions in Andhra Pradesh state. Through this article, students can know detailed information about AP EAMCET 2018 web Counselling dates rank wise.
Check here: AP EAMCET 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Order
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 – Rank Wise Dates, Apply Procedure @ apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Detailed Notification For Web Based Counselling
The qualified candidates of AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 Rank wise are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre-wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: peamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification. Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counselling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in/
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
Need All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like…
- AP EAMCET-2018 Rank Card, Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate.
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education), Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Also check: AP EAMCET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid:
(At the Time of Certificate Verification):
- Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST)).
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 28.05.2018 to 30.05.2018. (Verification starts from 28th May and option entry starts from 30th May check below table)
- Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in/ and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College-wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcet.nic.in/ well before the commencement of Option Entry..
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of AP from time to time.
For Official Notification Click this link–>> Official Notification
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in APEAMCET-2018 Minority candidates who have
already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate Marks.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise and placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in/ and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly. ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II. The List of Help Line Centers, Distribution of ranks HLCs wise i.e., Annexure –I & II will be placed on website on 28-05-2018.
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Benz Circle, Vijayawada, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
- The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government of AP.
- For the details of the colleges i.e intake, staff availability, accreditation and other information visit dteap.nic.in, www.apsche.org and afrc.ap.nic.in after 31/05/2018.
AP EAMCET Counselling Online Apply Procedure
Candidates attending for Certificate Verification at Helpline Centre is requested to follow the stages as indicated below.
Step 1: Candidates have to register for Certificate verification from authorities of Help Line Centres by paying process fee. AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 Dates, Procedure and Allotment
Step 2: Verify the details printed on Registration Cum Verification form for local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc. for correctness.
Step 3: Candidates are required to do the selection of courses & Colleges and arrange them in
the order of priority.
Step 4: After completing certificate verification process candidates are needed to follow following for entering the options on web.
- Entering the URL through internet
- Generation of password
- Option entry
- Log out
For More Information To know about Online Application Process Check below link.