AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Order Results 2018: AP icet final round seal allotments are available on check below for date. AP ICET seat allotments for final phase 2018 download procedure also given check or download your ap icet 2018 final phase seat allotments from below link.
AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Order Results 2018- Download Rank Wise Joining Letter @ apicet.nic.in
Eligible Candidates of A.P-ICET-2018 are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment if any, from Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below. The candidates who have not attended certificate verification during first Phase should get their certificates verified on 06-08-2018 or 07.08.2018 from anyone of the Help line center and exercise options till 6.00 PM of 07-08-2018 as per the ranks mentioned below
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2018 Counselling Details
- Organisation Name: AP state council higher education
- Official website: apicet.nic.in
- Exam Name: AP ICET 2018
- Category Name: AP ICET Second Phase WEB Counselling 2018
AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Results 2018 Date[su-note] Allotments will be placed on the website on 09.08.2018 after 6.00 PM.[/su_note]
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule.
APICET Final Phase Counselling 2018 Required Documents
- AP ICET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
- ICET Rank Card. Degree Marks Memos.
- Intermediate Marks Memo S.S.0 or its equivalent Marks memo IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018 for Reserved Candidates.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Aadhar card of the Candidate.
- Two sets of hard copies of above certificates.
- Allotment Order (if you have 1st phase allotment)
Check Here: AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotments Results (Available Here)
How to Check AP ICET 2018 Allotment Result College Wise through Category/ Caste?
Here are the simple steps that help the candidates check out their Andhra Pradesh AP ICET Seat Allotment results 2018 from the official website:
Step 1: Initially, log on to the official website or hit the direct link provided below.
Step 2:The homepage of the official website will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3:Simply click on the link that says ‘AP ICET Final Phase Allotment 2018.’
Step 4: You will be directed to a new web page where you need to enter all the required details like your roll number and date of birth in the provided fields.
Step 5: Simply hit the submit button.
Step 6:The AP ICET Final Phase Allotment 2018 results will be displayed on the screen.
Step 7:Take a printout of the ap icet allotment order for further reference.
AP ICET Final Round Web Counselling Option Entry Important Points candidate Should Know
- Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
- For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centers refer earlier Notification and website: https://apicet.nic.in .
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. Allotments will be placed on the website on 09.08.2018 after 6.00 PM. For other details please visit: https://apicet.nic.in . It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding
NOTE: candidates who will attend certificate verification first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification.
- Processing Fee: Rs. 1200/- (OC/BC), Rs. 600/-(SC/ST) to be paid by the candidate online using https://apicet.nic.in before attending certificates verification
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Visit https://apicet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APICET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends
- Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be available on the website https://apicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
Stay tuned for latest updates and information regarding the AP ICET Final Seat Allotment 2018 results, seat allotment list 2018, toppers list and much more info.