AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus PDF: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) is all prepped to conduct AP EAMCET 2018 on behalf of APSCHE. It recently released the official notification for the same and also invited applications from the interested and eligible students of the state. The applications accepting procedure will start from 28th February 2018. Students who wish to go for Engineering and other professional courses like Agriculture and Medicine can apply for AP EAMCET 2018. The official dates, syllabus, exam pattern, result, counseling details have been listed out in the official notification. Citing the need of our readers, we have come up with the syllabus and exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2018. Check them out!
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus PDF & Pattern For Engineering & Medical
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2018 is available in the official website of the authority. The official website to download the syllabus is sche.ap.gov.in. As it is a state level exam, there will be huge competition and so students need to start their preparation right away without any delay. Students need to make sure to have a clear view about the syllabus of the exam they are preparing for. The syllabus matters a lot because almost all questions in the paper are targeted from the syllabus itself. The PDF file of the syllabus is available for download in the official website itself.
The exam shall be on subjects of 11th and 12th standard such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Engineering stream whereas for Agriculture stream, the subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. The Mathematics subject in Engineering stream weights more in the paper as 80 questions will be asked from the subject. It carries 80 marks.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Coming to the exam pattern, every year the pattern in which the EAMCET paper is given changes slightly. The exam pattern is nothing but how the subjects are divided and how many marks each subject carries. Students need to be thorough with the exam pattern as it is what helps them a great deal in knowing the weightage of the subjects.
- Exam will be conducted for duration of 3 hours.
- The paper contains 160 questions overall.
- The subjects from which the questions will be asked are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Engineering stream and Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology for Agriculture stream.
- The exam is an objective type exam.
- The paper contains 160 questions and each question carries one mark making a total of 160 marks.
- No negative marks will be awarded on giving a wrong answer.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
Important Points to be noted
- Students must know the scoring subjects in order to attain good score in the exam.
- Students must and should carry their admit card to the exam hall without fail.
- Candidates must arrive at the exam venue at least 2 hours before the exam time.