AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Seat Allotment 2018: Check ap eamcet bipc allotment order rank wise, also check ap eamcet 2018 bipc seat allotment college wise. We are providing direct link for ap eamcet bi.p.c seat allotment result 2018. Also check ap eamcet bi.p.c counselling dates rank wise certificate verification dates and stesp for how to check/ download ap eamcet bi.p.c seat allotment order 2018.
AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Seat Allotment 2018 Certificate Verification Date Rank Wise Download Joining Order @ apeamcetb.nic.in
The qualified candidates of A.P-EAMCET-2018 (Bi.P.C Stream) are informed to attend certificate verification in any one the Help Line Centers (HLCs) mentioned in the Annexure-I and as per the schedule given under to take admission in to B.Pharmacy , Pharma-D and Bio-Technology Courses.
AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Seat Allotment Order 2018
The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Center wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information are placed on the Website: https://apeamcetb.nic.in ap eamcet medical counselling dates 2018 and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification. Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centers on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcetb.nic.in.
Certificates To Be Produced By All Candidates For AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Seat Allotment:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like:
- APEAMCET-2018 Rank Card.
- APEAMCET-2018 Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/SC/ST).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
APEAMCET Bi.P.C Certificate Verification Dates Rank Wise
A. DECENTRALISED WEB COUNSELING SCHEDULE (FOR OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY)
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/BC/SC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS – REPORTING TIME 09.00 A.M./1:00 PM ON EVERY DAY
|CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION||OPTION ENTRY|
|DATE||TIME||RANKS CALLED||DATE||RANKS CALLED|
|31-07-2018||9:00 AM||1||10000||31-07-2018 TO 03-08-2018||1||LAST|
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT ANDHRA LOYOLA COLLEGE, NEAR RAMESH HOSPITAL( I T I ROAD) VIJAYAWADA REPORTING TIME: 9:00 AM every day
|31-07-2018||PHV, PHH, PHO||1||LAST|
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in APEAMCET-2018 Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Intermediate Marks.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise and placed on website:https://apeamcetb.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped.
NCC– National Cadet Cops.
Sports– Sports & Games.
CAP– Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that the other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. For vacancies and other details please visit: https://apeamcetb.nic.in.
Process Step For AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Web Option Entry Gate Way
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 30.08.2018.
- Visit https://apeamcetb.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
AP Eamcet Bi.P.C Web Counselling Fee Details
- Processing Fee to be Paid: Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College-wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcetb.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of AP from time to time.
Click Here To Download: AP EAMCET 2018 BIPC Detailed Notification
Check Here: AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Seat Allotment – Available Now
AP EAMCET 2018 Bi.P.C Important Points To Be Remember
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly. ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II. The List of Help Line Centers, Distribution of ranks HLCs wise i.e., Annexure –I &II will be placed on website.
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada, as per the dates given in the
- The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government of AP.
- For the details of the colleges i.e intake, tuition fee and other information visit https://apeamcetb.nic.in Processing Fee to be Paid:P